Anyone can save thousands of dollars in RV registration and ownership costs using a Montana LLC. We help make RV registration easy, so you can focus on your next great trip!
Registering your RV in Montana could be the solution to lower RV ownership costs and allow your resources to go further! We help you take advantage of Montana vehicle registration in a unique, legal manner to cut sales tax and ownership costs by thousands of dollars. Our years of experience will help you maneuver through this exciting legal opportunity. We have worked with thousands of RV and motorhome enthusiasts just like you, and will help you understand everything involved in forming a new Montana LLC. Our team of RV registration specialists will ensure that you are satisfied with service from start to finish!
Understanding the legal requirements, working with the Secretary of State’s office, and registering your vehicle can sometimes be complicated – but with Tax Free RV, we make it easy to form your own Montana LLC! Tax Free RV acts as your registration consultant and much more.
Tax Free RV Registration Services include:
- Montana LLC Formation
- Vehicle Registration – Initial registration of your RV or motorhome in Montana, including all associated legal documentation.
- License Plates Renewal
- Annual Montana LLC Renewal
- RV Financing Referrals
- RV Insurance Recommendations
- Registration of additional vehicles
- And much more…
Exactly how do I use a Limited Liability Company for RV registration?
Once you’ve ordered Montana RV registration services, we handle the entire process, which can dramatically reduce or eliminate your RV sales taxes.
- We manage the legal relationships needed to form and maintain your new Montana Limited Liability Company. You do not need to personally reside in Montana. The LLC will become the official “owner” of your RV, which establishes the vehicle residence in Montana, a state without sales tax.
- Our expert staff generates and delivers all necessary legal forms for your new Montana LLC. You become the owner of your Montana LLC.
- Our RV registration service includes establishing a Montana statutory address for your new Limited Liability Company. Since it’s an official company, you do not need to personally reside in Montana.
- We also act as your Montana Statutory Agent and handle related legal affairs including filing Articles of Organization and all other legal paperwork for your new Montana LLC RV services.
- Tax Free RV registers your vehicles in the name of your LLC and purchases the license plates. Your license plates will ship directly to any address you designate.
- Our experts produce a company book for your important Limited Liability Company documentation and state registration forms.
- We package and ship your Company Kit including:
- Professional Binder with your Montana LLC name
- Articles of Organization
- Operating Agreement
- Company Resolution to Purchase your RV(s)
- Company Resolution Authorizing Operation of your RV(s)
- Certificate of Membership Interest
- Attractive glove box envelope for your important papers
- Finally, we send you a notice each December for renewal of your Montana RV registration to keep your status in good standing at all times.
What Legal Documents are involved in forming a LLC?
Document A: Agreement to Form an Montana LLC (Limited Liability Company)
This document provides us with permission to file Articles of Organization to form the LLC on your behalf. It also explains that our involvement is solely to form your company.
Document B: Power of Attorney
This document is limited and only permits Tax Free RV the ability to register your RV and purchase your license plates for the state of Montana.
Document C: Articles of Organization
This is the document that each state requires to form an LLC (Limited Liability Company) in Montana.
Document D: Company Resolution to Purchase RV
Even though you form a Limited Liability Company it is a legal requirement that your company provide you with permission to make this purchase. This document provides that permission.
Document E: Company Resolution Authorizing Operation of your RV
The Company Resolution Authorizing Operation is kept in the RV and gives you permission to operate it.
Document F: Operating Agreement to Form a LLC
The Operating Agreement outlines the structure, information and rules of the Montana Limited Liability Company.
Document G: Certificate of Membership Interest
These certificates show ownership percentages in your new company. If you are the sole owner it would show 100%. If you and your husband or wife are both listed as members there would be two certificates showing 50% ownership for each of you.