- What is in my Company Book?
- How do I know when to renew my license plates? Won’t the renewal card go to my LLC address?
- Who gets the title to the vehicle?
What is in my Company Book?
- Professional Binder with your Limited Liability Company name
- Articles of Organization for the LLC
- Operating Agreement
- Company Resolution to Purchase your RV
- Company Resolution Authorizing Operation of your RV
- Certificate of Membership Interest for each member of the LLC
- Attractive glove box envelope for your important papers.
- Space to add any other paperwork you may want to keep with you
How do I know when to renew my license plates? Won’t the renewal card go to my LLC address?
We will remind you! As part of our service, we will send you an email reminder at the beginning of the month when your registration is due for renewal. Then, when the renewal cards arrive from the State, we will also forward them out to you via first class mail. If you choose, you can renew your plates before the cards even arrive – our email to you will have directions for renewing through our office, over the phone with the County, and online.
Who gets the title to the vehicle?
In Montana, the owner of the vehicle holds the title. The title to your vehicle will be sent to our office (your LLC’s address). We will scan a copy for our records, send you an email to let you know it’s on its way to you, and mail it to the shipping address you provide us! If you have a lien on the vehicle, the lien holder will get a separate lien record sent directly to them from the State.
Also see …
Have a question regarding setting up an LLC in Montana or registering your RV in Montana? Contact Us!