- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected by TaxFreeRV.
- The organization collecting the information.
- How the information is used.
- With whom the information may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under TaxFreeRV’s control.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Notification of Changes
TaxFreeRV and other pages on the TaxFreeRV Web site include links to third party Web sites. These sites are governed by their own privacy statements, and TaxFreeRV is not responsible for their operations, including but not limited to their information practices. Users submitting information to or through these third party Web sites should review the privacy statement of these sites before providing them with personally identifiable information.
A Special Note About Children. Children are not eligible to use our service and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us or use the service.
B. Information We Collect
To purchase a TaxFreeRV service, you must provide your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address. In order to make payments through TaxFreeRV, you must pay with a check or provide credit card or debit card information.
To apply for financing with one of TaxFreeRV’s strategic partners, you must provide your name, address, phone number, e-mail address and loan requirements. TaxFreeRV will pass on this information to the appropriate lending partner who will then contact you.
Web Site Traffic Information
Because of the way that World Wide Web communication standards work, when you arrive at or leave the TaxFreeRV Web site, we automatically receive the Web address of the site that you came from or are going to. We also collect information on which pages of our Web site you visit while you are on the TaxFreeRV site, the type of browser you use and the times you access our Web site. We use this information only to try to understand our customers’ preferences better and to manage the load on our servers, so as to improve our service and your experience with TaxFreeRV. We do not track the Web sites that you visit before or after you leave the TaxFreeRV site.
Customer Service Correspondence
If you send us correspondence, including e-mails and faxes, we retain such information in the records of your account. We will also retain customer service correspondence and other correspondence from TaxFreeRV to you. We retain these records in order to measure and improve our customer service, and to facilitate problem solving. We may, over time, delete these records.
Questionnaires, Surveys and Profile Data
From time to time, we offer optional questionnaires and surveys to our users for such purposes as establishing satisfaction with our product and service.
C. Our Use and Disclosure of Information
We collect, store and process your personal information on servers located in the United States. We use the information we collect about you in order 1) to provide our services and process your transactions, 2) to provide customer service, 3) to determine your eligibility to receive offers for special features or products, and 4) to improve our products and services.
We give access to individually identifiable information about our users only to those employees who require it to fulfill customer service requests.
Disclosure to Other TaxFreeRV Customers
It is the policy of TaxFreeRV to not disclose information for any customer to another customer.
Disclosure to Third Parties Other Than TaxFreeRV Customers
TaxFreeRV will not sell or rent any of your personally identifiable information to third parties. TaxFreeRV will not share any of your personally identifiable information with third parties except in the limited circumstances described below, or with your express permission. These third parties are limited by law or by contract from using the information for secondary purposes beyond the purposes for which the information is shared.
- We share information with government entities and companies that help us process your order.
- We may disclose the information we collect, as described in Section B above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf. We may also disclose the information we collect (but not your bank account or credit card information) to lending institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements, in order to determine whether you are pre-approved for the products that TaxFreeRV is jointly marketing with the third party. These companies are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit using the information except to specified TaxFreeRV-related products or services, unless you have affirmatively agreed or given your prior permission for other uses. We disclose information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, levy, attachment, order of a court-appointed receiver or other comparable legal process, including subpoenas from private parties in a civil action.
- We disclose information to your agent or legal representative.
- We share aggregated statistical data with our business partners or for public relations. For example, we may disclose that a specific percentage of our users live in California. However, this aggregated information is not tied to personally identifiable information.
Our Contacts with TaxFreeRV Customers
We communicate with users on a regular basis via e-mail to provide requested services, and we also communicate by phone to resolve customer inquiries.
Internet Address Information
We use IP addresses, browser types and access times to analyze trends, administer the site, improve site performance and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
D. Information Security
TaxFreeRV is committed to handling your customer information with high standards of information security. Your credit card and bank account information are only used for the immediate payment for the TaxFreeRV service purchased. Immediately thereafter all credit card and debit card information is destroyed consistent with accepted security best practices settings, and also contact us right away as described below.
E. Contacting Us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, TaxFreeRV’s information practices, or your dealings with TaxFreeRV, you can contact us using this form, call 888-441-5741 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8am and 5pm MST, or write us at TaxFreeRV, P.O. Box 2188, Red Lodge, MT 59068-2188.