Here are some gas giveaways going on this summer that are easy to sign up for, as well as ways to save on your gas bill just by purchasing things you need everyday.
- Three separate KOA’s are each giving away a $100 gas card every month to one lucky Facebook Fan through September 1st. If you have a Facebook page, all you have to do is visit each KOA’s Facebook page and use the links to enter. That’s it. Here are the links to their Facebook pages:
- You could win gas for life or one of thousands of other gas prizes at 76 Gas stations. Simply fill up with 10 gallons or more now through August 31, 2011, then go inside to get a Game Card.
Click here for more information about the 76 gas giveaway on their website.
- Walmart recently announced a 90-day Rollback at the pump to give customers a savings of 10 cents a gallon at participating Murphy USA and Walmart gas stations. The discount applies to gas purchases made when using a reloadable Walmart gift card, reloadable Walmart MoneyCard® or Walmart credit card through September 30, 2011.
Click here for more information on gas savings at Walmart, including a list of participating locations
- Do you shop at CVS/pharmacy? Simply present your ExtraCare card when you buy $30 worth of qualifying products and receive a coupon for a FREE $10 gas card automatically on your receipt. You can earn a new coupon each week.
Click here for more information on the CVS gas promotion and to view their online circular with this week’s qualifying products.
- Do you buy groceries? Do you fill prescriptions? Save 10 cents per gallon at participating gas stations for every 100 points earned shopping at Safeway. While you may already know that grocery purchases qualify for 1 point per each dollar spent, did you know that just filling one prescription can earn you 50 points? And you can earn unlimited points in each calendar month.
This promotion is not available in all areas, and may vary slightly by region, so check out this website for more information on Safeway’s gas promotion.
Let us know if you come across other gas giveways and promotions during your travels.